Sunshine Parties – We Are Hiring – A Graphic Designer
So this is fun. Writing a “We are Hiring” advert.
There is always so much to say, but in a nutshell, Sunshine Parties has grown and we need another person to create with and drink tea with! I told you this is fun!
We have some rather fantastic plans for the future. Yay! 2018 is going to be one of our busiest years yet and we need a supercalifragilistic (AKA Amaaaazing) graphic designer to join our team and make magic happen. We are looking for someone who would fit in with us - a ‘chilled-out perfectionist’. Does this sound like you?
A “chilled-out perfectionist” takes their work seriously but doesn’t take themselves too seriously. Yes??
What skills do you need to apply?
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator (Lightroom gets you extra brownie points)
- At least 3 years graphic design experience
- A design style that is fresh, upbeat, modern and clean
What else is required from a Ray of Sunshine?
- A strong eye for detail
- The ability to take instruction, and be willing to learn the Sunshine Parties design style (VERRRRY important)
- A valid driver’s licence and own vehicle
Some other skills that would be great, but not essential…
- The eye to style great photoshoots
- Ability to take great photos and / or edit them
- Social media savvy for online business
How to Apply:
Create a short video, telling us who you are, what your experience is and who you draw your design inspiration from.
We can’t wait to hear from you! Send your videos to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is a half day position (until 1pm) and is based in Hillcrest, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa.
Salary is negotiable, and we are looking for our new ray of sunshine to start as soon as possible!